The holidays are the golden season for marketing. Around this time, there are special products, services and deals offered to take advantage of the increased consumerism due to gift-giving dynamics and holiday bonuses. Therefore, if you’re a business owner, it will be to your business’s great advantage to set up a thoughtful marketing campaign plan for the holidays.
One of the most important components of a marketing campaign is email. Through email marketing, you can harness a multitude of benefits in terms of setting your business apart from the competition, locking in the interest of your target consumers, fully engaging your clients and getting them to act in a timely manner toward your favor.
After all, the best part of a holiday is perhaps not so much to be resting yourself, as to see all the other fellows busy working.
So, craft your holiday emails now because you have everything to gain from the effort. But apart from the benefits cited above, there are other important reasons to roll out those holiday emails.
1. The holidays are the ideal time to tie in your causes with your offerings and emailing is a reliable and creative way to inform your customers about your causes.You can tap into the holiday spirit to better secure the involvement of your consumers with your business’s advocacies.
Through your holiday email, you can present more information and place action buttons that will allow your customers to demonstrate their own values that align with yours.
2. Holiday emails never fail to make customers feel special, especially if the reach outcomes with special privileges.An email designed to provide customers value that is not available elsewhere should always be sent right before the big holidays. This is the time when people are constantly in search of great deals and are looking for ways to make shopping a more convenient and pleasurable experience.
Studies even reveal that opens and conversions through email are high during the holidays. For Black Friday, there’s a 76 percent open rate for emails.
Meanwhile, for Cyber Monday, it’s a 63 percent mobile open rate. As for conversions, there’s a 55 percent conversion for holiday emails opened on the desktop, and 67 percent in apparel conversions on mobile devices.
Through your holiday email, you can provide them an alternative to the common holiday shopping experience. This is a sound tactic in increasing your customers’reliance on your business.
3. You can get information from your customers in order to provide better products and services.Holiday emails can contain well-designed surveys and forms that will provide useful data on your customers’preferences and needs. Roll out the email early and you can send another holiday email that accurately targets your customers.
4. Holiday emails present the opportunity to generate leads.You can use the refer-a-friend tactic to increase your customer base. Take a cue from Birchbox, which gives its customers freebies for buying a subscription for a friend through the holiday email.
5. The email is a fantastic way to build hype over new offerings, but you’re able to specifically aim your marketing strategy at the people whom you know will pick up on it.This is efficient marketing because you secure the share of the market that will make you profitable.
It even offers a nice little side advantage of generating data on how well your product may be received by a bigger audience. You can use such data to fine-tune your marketing campaign and ensure a positive audience response.
6. You can attach additional content to your email that will increase the value of your offerings.Consider including a couple of holiday recipes for the food products you have on sale. The recipes will make the products more attractive purchase options to those who are still planning their holiday dinner spread.
Your holiday email can be presented as the solution to the problems people are dealing with. If you can even include a demo video for the recipe, then that would be much better.
7. Early holiday emails will allow you to edge out your competition.There are still a lot of businesses that don’t bother with proper email marketing and you can prevent your customers from even considering your competitors’ products and services if you send your holiday emails early.
Being the first is a powerful marketing strategy, especially now that more and more people prefer to buy online. You’ll leave a deeper mental imprint on your customers’ memory if your offerings are the first they see.
The pursuit of natural knowledge, the investigation of the world – mental and material – in which we live, is not a dull and spiritless affair: rather is it a voyage of adventure of the human mind, a holiday for reckless and imaginative souls.
Suffice it to say, for the holidays, you simply cannot do without emails for your marketing campaign if you want to get to your target audience’s radar effectively. And to ensure maximum success, hire the pros.
You need your holiday emails to meet all your goals and be presented in the most attractive and strategic manner to influence buying behavior. A highly experienced and creative web design team can craft the kind of emails that are sure to have a high open and conversion rate.